Upstate weddings with the brampton and Burlap & Beams
Are you keen for an Upstate Wedding Experience?
Yes, that’s right. Not weekend, experience.
Starting at $15,000 + taxes we would like to start offering the following package:
- Bridge and Groom arrive and have the whole property to themselves
- 12pm: 20 - 30 of the Bride and Groom’s family and friends arrive and settle in. Late lunch available and a chance to explore the area, maybe even hike.
- 7pm: Dinner for 20/30 people on property and then music round the fire pit
- 8am: Full breakfast for 20/30 people
- 10am: Depart for activities which could include an island safari, hiking, tubing, kayaking, white water rafting and all the Adirondacks has to offer.
- 1pm: Pack lunch / pic nic offsite
- 4pmBack to the Brampton for tea
- 7pmCocktails and lighting the bonfire
- 8pmRehearsal dinner in the barn
- 10pm Party in the barn
- 9amBreakfast for those staying at the lodge
- 11am Depart for Burlap and Beams or whichever wedding venue close by.
- 10pm Brampton staff come and collect up to 100 people to come and have an after party in the barn
- Brampton to provide music, beer and wine until 3am - party time!
- 3am Not staying guests to make their own way to where they are staying
- 10am Late breakfast / brunch with Bloody Mary’s and Bellinis
- 1pm Guests depart back home or perhaps time for another activity? We can discuss.