Upstate weddings with the brampton and Burlap & Beams
Are you keen for an Upstate Wedding Experience?
Yes, that’s right. Not weekend, experience.
Starting at $15,000 + taxes we would like to start offering the following package:
Please note all meals and drinks are the responsibility of the guests but we of course recommend a chef we know well.
- Bridge and Groom arrive and have the whole property to themselves
- 12pm: up to 25 of the Bride and Groom’s family and friends arrive and settle in (this includes the bride and groom - total guests staying must be 24 or less).
- 10am: Depart for activities which could include an island safari, hiking, tubing, kayaking, white water rafting and all the Adirondacks has to offer.
- 1pm: Pack a lunch / pic nic offsite*
- 4pm Back to the Brampton for tea*
- 7pm Cocktails and lighting the bonfire*
- 8pm Rehearsal dinner in the barn*
- 10pm Party in the barn
- 11am Depart for Burlap and Beams or whichever wedding venue close by
- 10pm Brampton staff come and collect up to 100 people to come and have an after party in the barn but no more than 24 people from the party can stay the night.
- Non staying guests to make their own way to where they are staying
- 1pm Guests depart back home or perhaps time for another activity? We can discuss.
* Again, just to note that all meals and beverages are the responsibility of the guest