Memorial Day Weekend at the Brampton
ONLY 4 SPACES STILL AVAILABLE!
Memorial Day traditionally marks the start of the summer and what better to kick off your Summer with a host of activities which includes taking the boat our on Lake George. As usual we provide superb food from Chef Pas, beer and wine, Hudson whiskey by the fire, and a chance to escape the city and spend some time with great company.
- Leave NYC mid-afternoon Friday, May 26th in Brampton minibusses (or drive yourself)
- Depart Brampton late afternoon Monday back to Manhattan
- Spend 4 days and 3 unforgettable nights at the lodge
- All beer and wine included plus we proudly serve Hudson whiskey for campfire chats
- Saturday, head out island hopping on Lake George. Chef Pas will include food for a picnic and of course, we will have plenty of beer and wine for everyone.
- Saturday Night, Chef Pas cooks a delicious dinner.
- Sunday, you decide what you want to do. We have a range of activities offered that we can drive you to, including white water rafting, ziplining, hiking and a ropes course all within 15 minutes of the Brampton.