This year we are retreating to the Adirondack Mountains of New York where we will live and practice in the pristine forests on the banks the Hudson River and Lake George. The retreat to the cool mountains comes in perfect time as the heat of the city streets will be sweltering. During the days your skin will feel the warmth of the sun rays gently heating you after swims in the refreshing lakes. At night the star studded sky will fill your heart and soul with inspiration and enlightenment.
This time is so precious because herein resides a personal invitation to reset to your daily doings to the natural rhythms of the of the rising and setting suns, the sweeping winds and making music in the forest, the power and flow of the Hudson river, and the daily gatherings of a community with a similar intentions.
- Sunrise + morning meditation
- Coffee/Tea/Juice + small snack
- Moring Yoga Practice (invigorating)
- Hearty Breakfast
- Activity of the day (mountain hiking, river walking, swimming hole, water skiing, Lake George island hopping, and more)
- Nourishing lunch (may be taken with you if the activity last a long time)
- Chill time (hot tub, hammock, massage, reading, journaling, and more)
- Evening practice (restorative)
- Family Style Dinner
- Camp fires, hot tub, and hang out